Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Benefits Offered by Professional Indemnity Insurance Companies

Professional indemnity (PI) is the most appropriate way to achieve the peace of mind for an advisory firm. If you enter a dispute with one of your clients, this insurance cover can help you in more than expected ways. Here are few benefits offered by the insurance companies providing this type of cover:

The insurance companies make efforts for out of the court settlements of their clients with the claimers. This avoids the mental trauma of visiting the court and losing the business reputation.

Even if the client loses, the insurance companies offering professional indemnity insurance covers the cost to be paid to the claimers. For this, it is important to purchase a good level insurance cover for your business.

Also, the legal costs incurred on the dispute are also covered by the insurance companies.
Hence, PI insurance cover is of great significance for those involved in the advising profession.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that we have launched a new website: www.compare-international-insurance.com . We want to create an easier way for people to share and promote the great information that’s out there.

Your blog has been selected; we hope it will bring quality traffic to your interesting blog.

It would be great if you could link back to us as well to let people know about this new website :-)

Simple link:

URL: www.compare-international-insurance.com
Title: The International Insurance Guide

or if you prefer you’ll find a series of more colorful widgets - stickers on this page as well

www.compare-international-insurance.com/badges

We look forward to sharing more information with you.

Let me know if you need anything.

Kind regards,

Elyse Cameron
www.compare-international-insurance.com

John said...

Thumbs up for updating us more info. Every professional should have this type of insurance.
Mike@Term Life Insurance Quotes

Sandy said...

Hi,
Let me congratulate for maintaining such a wonderful site. I am a financial writer and I have written many quality articles on Insurance, Auto insurance, Car insurance, Life insurance, etc,for many community quality sites, keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site, I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality unique article for your site. Please allow me.
It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.

Link exchange/Article exchange also possible. I have many quality sites on Insurance, finance.

Tee Chess said...

Your post is amazing. I get to know a lot from your review. I also realized the benefits and will do think about insuring about my business too.
business insurance quotes

Unknown said...

You raise many questions in my mind; you wrote a good post, but it is also thought provoking, and I will have to ponder it a bit more; I will return soon
Professional Indemnity Insurance

Unknown said...

I have understood correctly that what type of services a pi insurance company can offer. Thanks for posting such an informative post.
Professional Indemnity Insurance